Who is Mother’s Cleaning Co-op?
Mother’s Cleaning Co-op is a locally-owned house cleaning company run by friendly, detail-oriented moms! No one does a better job of keeping your homes as clean or as in better shape for a better price, no one!
Mother’s Cleaning Co-op is the area’s most trusted name in cleaning services. We are not your typical “house cleaner.” We know all too well the industry-run house cleaner that has lowered your expectation from quality house cleaning. But now, we’re here to raise that bar! We are the Mothers in the Homes with the bright clean baseboards, perfectly dusted furniture and mandatory squeegees hanging in every sparkling shower stall. The difference is in our moms. Our mom’s give you a great clean, but we make sure your house doesn’t suffer for it. That means we don’t drag your furniture across the wood, we don’t use abrasive pads that scratch your services, we don’t use the same sponge to clean the whole house. Our mom’s are trusted, upstanding individuals for all of your house cleaning maid service needs. You’ll see them on the soccer fields, at dance recitals, and PTA meetings. All in all, Mother’s Cleaning Co-op should be your first choice in cleaning services if you want an effective, but careful clean. We want to make your home beautiful, and so we’ll treat it just like our own. When you choose us, you can expect a thorough clean, affordable pricing, and excellent customer service on all of our house cleaning and maid services. When you give us a call, you will be connected directly to one of our friendly moms, so you can expect immediate attention to your house cleaning inquiries.
What specific house cleaning services do you provide?
Our House Cleaning Check List Includes:
Kitchen House Cleaning Service
- Inside and outside all appliances (stove, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, & fridge)
- Light fixtures, décor, light switches, baseboards, & spot clean walls
- Wipe down/polish all cabinets and knobs
- Clean countertops; underneath moveable items & clean items
- Clean all sinks & polish handles
- Kitchen windows, tracks, sills and sliders
- Sweep/vacuum & mop/steam/polish
- The hood range over the stove
- Trash compactors or trash cans (inside & out)
Bathroom House Cleaning Service
- Light fixtures, décor, light switches, baseboards, spot clean walls and mirrors
- In, out and around the toilet (use a pumice stone for a ring)
- Showers(tile, tub, track, doors, knobs), sinks & polish all handles
- Wipe/ polish all cabinets and knobs and door
- Clean counters, under all moveable items & items (don’t spray toothbrushes)
- Sweep/vacuum & mop/steam
Dusting House Cleaning Service
- Cobwebs (high and low, behind furniture, and under cabinets)
- All light fixtures, ceiling fans & hanging decor
- Wipe down all decor & under all moveable items
- Polish all wood furniture (top, front, sides, legs, & lips of drawers)
- Vacuum furniture (inside, outside, & under)
- Dust electronics, wipe screens with a dry duster
- Light switches, baseboards, windows, sliders, & blinds
- Spot clean doors and wipe thresh hold of the front door
Floor House Cleaning Service
- Sweep or vacuum
- Polish, steam or mop
- Edge perimeters
- Under all furniture (couches, beds, tables, etc)
- Sweep/vacuum stairs
- Make beds
- Wipe down switches, baseboards, & floors in laundry room
- Take out all trash and replace bags
How can I schedule a house cleaning appointment?
Would you like to schedule a house cleaning maid service appointment? You can book online by clicking here or call us at (916) 534-2996. We look forward to providing you with top-quality cleaning services for all of your house cleaning maid service needs.
How can I contact Mother’s Cleaning Co-op about your house cleaning services?
Please feel free to reach out to Mother’s Cleaning Co-op anytime with any questions you have on our maid services and house cleaning services. We are here to assist! You can contact us by phone by reaching us at (916) 534-2996. We are your number one source for all of your house cleaning needs. Contact us today!